4 July 2008

A big hello to my fellow Kadoodlers!

Many congratulations to all the members of the new Kadoodle Design Team and hello from me! I've been dropping in on all the blogs this evening for a peak and my goodness, what a wealth of amazing talent and superb work. I can't wait to see your creations with the Kadoodle stamps, I know they're going to be fabulous! I'll be leaving a message for each you over the weekend and I'm so looking forward to getting to know you all.

Great news also that Carol and Carole are design team members, such talented ladies and I know they'll have some fantastic ideas. Sandra and myself are on board too and I'm sure we're both going to learn so much from our knowledgeable team mates. Good luck with your demo tomorrow Sandra, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day and everyone is going to love your gorgeous work.

Congratulations, Isabelle, on the publication of your inspirational masterclass on distressing techniques and the feature on Sandra's fantastic stamps. Absolutely stunning!

I think the design team are going to love having Isabelle co-ordinating, she has so much experience and is just the sweetest of the sweet. I can't imagine anyone will want to shout at you Isabelle LOL!

So here are the DT members and their blogs in all their glory, I know you'll love them.

Valérie from France (known as “Poupette”)

Kim Piggott (UK)
blog: coming soon

Bev from Newcastle (UK)

Lorraine from Worthing (UK)

Brandi from Pennsylvania (USA)

Isabelle Norris Design Team Coordinator

Back soon,
Chris

5 comments:

stampingcaz said...

well done to the design team, I love your designs!

poupetteval said...

hello Christine and thanks for your message on my blog

I love your cards :: you're doing beautiful things

I'm so happy to have you as partner in the DT

see you soon on the DT blog

Lorraine said...

Hi Chris,

I love the Kadoodle stamp designs and am so excited to have been chosen for "Team B"!

Can't wait to start working with you all :)

Lorraine

Bev said...

Hello Chris, thank you for your wonderful comment! I am honoured to be part of the DT, just being able to work with those delightful stamps is the most amazing thing!!

Looking forward to working with everyone.

Hugs
Bev x

Anonymous said...

Great post Christine... I'm just a baby Blogger, Isabelle showed me the ropes last night. Looks like I need a lot of practice (and time) to get to your standards!! Here's to great Kadoodling in the future!!!!
hUGS
Sandra
x x