21 July 2008

My first blogging award!


How lovely to find a message from Gisela (Mueppi) today to say there was something on her blog for me and to find that she'd given me an award! This is my first award for blogging and as I haven't been going for very long is all the more special! Thank you so much Gisela for all the lovely comments that you've left for me, I appreciate them very much. Follow the link above to have a look at Gisela's lovely blog.

The rules of the award.
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award, it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

I'd like to pass this award to:

Sandra
Tania
Louby
Kim
Jovi


I'd like to pass this award to everyone but I'm only allowed 5, thanks once again to everyone who has left a comment for me as it's so encouraging.

Back soon,
Chris

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks Chris thats really nice of you TX

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Ah thanks Chris for passing it along to little ole me, you have a wonderful blog that I enjoy visiting ~ Jovi

Louby said...

OOOOhhh Thanks Chris I've never had an award before and to have you pass it to me is a real compliment- I'm flattered. Thanks agin Chris.
Speak soon
Loubyx

Anonymous said...

Thank you Chris for sharing your first award... it's my first one too :x

Hugs
Sandra x