14 July 2008

Party Cat

I really love High Hopes stamps, they're so big and enjoyable to colour. I think this one will get lots of outings, it'll be great for a lot of occasions. Party Cat is stamped in versafine onyx black ink and coloured with prismacolor pencils and sansodor. I matted it on royal blue card, added the red ric-rac, blue ribbon and the sentiment in rub on letters. The image is mounted with dimension tape over the background of Pebbles Dog Stripe paper which is very bright and cheerful. I think I'll have to get more of this as it'll be very good for children's cards. TFL.

Back soon,

Chris

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card, love cats too. They are such great stamps Tx

Anonymous said...

Love this card, so bright, bold and cheerful. Will put a guaranteed smile on the recipients face

Hugs
Sandra x x

Clair Matthews said...

I love this card! xxx