23 August 2008

Kadoodle Christmas Sparkle

A card for the Papertake Weekly challenge which this week is to follow a sketch. I've used my Kadoodle James in his Santa Hat again which I coloured with Prismacolor pencils and Sansodor. I used some Doodlebug Christmas paper from last year and layered it with dark red Bazzil card that was embossed in the Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder. The edges are all sponged with Ranger Distress ink and I've highlighted the embossed snowflakes, the dots on the paper and the hat and holly with Stickles. The sentiment is from the Woodware Christmas set cut out with Nestabilities circles. TFL.

Back soon,
Chris

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Fabulous card!! I really like your panel with the snowflakes!! That looks fabulous!! Nice interpretation of the sketch:) Kathy

LOUISE said...

Lovely card, love the image,and the colouring is fab! Louise x

poupetteval said...

I love green and red !!!! your card is so cute !

Anonymous said...

This is great Chris! I love the embossing.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous and gorgeous ,love the papers and the embossing detail ,brilliant xxxhope you have a great wekend ,Dawnxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I adore this card. Kimx

Mrs Mayne said...

This is gorgeous! Love the image and the fab papers! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

cats whiskers said...

What geat colours on this one love the image and the beautiful DP fab card
Hugs Jacqui x