4 August 2008

Sugar Nellie Chef Hamish

A card for CCT Challenge which is 'In the house'. I chose this cute Chef Hamish image which I received in a swap. I couldn't quite get the colouring right as the paper was reacting in a very strange way with the inks for some reason and I ended up doing more and more to try and cover it up! The image is cut out with the large plain circle nestability and coloured with Ranger distress inks. I inked and doodled all around the embossed edge with a Sakura silver pen. I stamped the sentiment and the little flowers for wallpaper. The card blank is cut using the large scalloped circle nestability (I saw this style of card on someone's blog but can't remember where, but thought I'd try and work out how to do it, thank you whoever you are) and the image was layered on top and finsihed with silver metallic ribbon. TFL.
Back soon,
Chris

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think he looks great Chris must admit its one I havent got but might have to buy him , he looks so good coloured up Tx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Louby said...

The nestibility card idea is great(might have to try this now I have the dies!)Lovely card.
The e-mail thing is fine - I will send you mine also.
Love Loubyx

Deb said...

Beautiful card, love the shape and Hamish is fabulous, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Richelle said...

very cute! cute image.

Rach said...

Little chef Hamish looks so adorable. Hugs Rach.xx

Bev said...

Absolutley gorgoeus Chris - love it!