Last week I was tagged by four incredibly talented and lovely ladies, Carolyn, Jami, Sally-Ann, Sandra and Erin, I hope you can take a moment to have a look a their wonderful blogs which are a huge treat, very stylish and full of inspiration. Thank you to all of you.... I think LOL but mainly thank you for thinking of me.
I have to write up seven random/weird things about me. I'm not sure really about the weird as I think it's other people who perceive the weird in us LOL and my Family should probably be writing that part :-) , anyway, here goes:
- I loathe ironing so I bought one of those steaming machines/crease getter outers..... I loathe steaming!
- I wore Mary Quant mascara in the '70s, the one that made you look as if you had spiders legs for eyelashes!
- Ketchup is vile, I hate it!
- When I lived at home with my Mum and Dad we had a Green Amazon Parrot, my Dad brought him back from South America when I was about three and he was with us until I was eighteen. I remember that he used to love to pull my earrings out if he was sitting on my shoulder, he'd screech in the morning to wake us up and have noise matches with the dog.... what a racket!
- If I ask the family what they want for dinner the answer will usually be curry, they like their spicy food here!
- I had my photo taken with James May (Captain Slow) from TVs 'Top Gear' last year at an awards dinner (I bet he doesn't remember having his photo taken with me lol).
- I love chocolate. Leonidas and Godiva from Belgium are THE best (IMHO).