9 October 2008

Angel Fairy

Thank to everyone for the comments on using the Cropodile big bite, I think I just need to practice more, much appreciated anyway as are all comments that are left which make me smile every day. I've made a card for a Spoon full of Sugar today where the challenge is a pink and green colour scheme. I've used my Angel Fairy design stamp for Spiral Whisper. The image is pencil coloured and blended with Sansodor then matted on mint green Bazzil Bling. I used some pretty pink and green Christmas paper from last year but don't know the make. I've also used some Cordinations card for the first time, I think I just wanted to tear it to see what I got because I'm not overly happy with the card which I rushed too much. The Coredinations does tear beautifully and I love the effect of the other colour on the ripped edge. I used a couple of flowers, stickles and gems from stash to decorate. TFL.
Back soon,
Chris

16 comments:

Jami said...

Beautiful! I love your sparkly fairy - so sweet!!
hugs, Jami

Donna said...

Your little fairy is so cute Chris and I love the colour tones of pink and green on your card they are very subtle :) Donna x

Sandra said...

Morning Chris,beautiful card,love the fairy, and the delicate pinks and greens you've used are gorgeous...i find it hard to bring myself to tare paper or card on my project, mine never seems to look right ,yours looks fab,
Take care
Sandra x

Rach said...

your cards always looks so pretty Chris, love the bling. the cordinations card is brilliant..i like to emboss and then sand it..really effective..
xx

cats whiskers said...

Wow could she come and visit me, I have lots of wishes I need granting. she is so cute and I love your colouring of her, the papers are fab and match perfectly.
Huggles Jacqui x

Liza said...

Gorgeous card Chris. Your colour scheme is lovely. Thanks for the tag!!! I have just got around to doing it and thanks for letting us know about the craft barn website, I am going to go and check it out now!

Liza x

Anonymous said...

wow your card is so beautiful !!
hugs tina

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty card. Love all that sparkle. Beautiful.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Bev said...

Fabby card Chris, the angel is just so sweet. Love the sparklies at the end of her want. Beautiful colours and papers.

hugs Bev x

Carolyn Bounds said...

How did I miss this beauty? I must really be losing it! I love the delicate colors, the glittery fairy, and the gorgeous bling within the flower. Such a heavenly card!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

So pretty card. love the little fairy :)

Sue said...

really pretty card Chris, love the fairy image :)

sue
xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Super cute and gorgeous ,Dawnxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Chris, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Lynsey said...

Hi Chris
This is gorgeous! I love the fairy and the card looks great, I think I will have to get some of that!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Nixe-Moni said...

Oooh wow, what a great and so lovely card. The colours and the papers are just so wonderful. Love also the cute image.
Hugs
Moni