7 October 2008

Kadoodle Stamps at The Craft Barn online AND Online Voucher Draw!


Great news today, Kadoodle Stamps at the Craft Barn www.thecraftbarn.com are now up and running and their website is fantastic! Not only can you buy Kadoodle stamps but Sandy and Ian stock the most amazing array of products in the shop that I've ever seen and now they're online too. You can email Sandy direct sandy@thecraftbarn.com with any feedback on what you think about the new online shop, all the comments will be put into a draw and three people will be chosen at random to receive a
£10 online shopping voucher
.

Hope you enjoy having a browse and entering yourself into the draw.
Back soon,
Chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris
I cant get on the site from your link or from theirs . I have tried to email them and that is not recognised also Tx

Chris said...

Don't know what's happening, my link takes me to the site when I press it. I've amended the post to include the actual web address without the link, I hope that helps. C x