27 February 2010

Craft Barn DT card


Hi everyone, hope you're well and have a nice weekend planned. A DT card today for the Craft Barn blog which I should have posted yesterday I've just realised, oops! I've used one of the gorgeous Stamping Bella images, Wasabi Ketto, I think she's extremely cute and I've coloured her with copic markers. The Craft Barn are the only shop in the UK that can sell Stamping Bella's online if you fancy adding a couple to your collection :D. The card blank is watermelon bazzil and the paper is a lovely foiled pattern by Craftwork Cards. The half circles top and bottom are die cut with Nestabilities plain and scalloped circles and ovals, glued together then cut in half and mounted on foam tape. I cut Wasabi out with an oval plain and scallped nestie and popped her on top with more dimension tape. Added little crystal gems and a couple of punched dragonflies (coloured with copic marker) then some stardust stickles to decorate. TFL.

12 comments:

jjcreations said...

Gorgeous card - I love how that foiled pattern papper and the little gems compliment each other. Great card.

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Chris, THis is very very stunning!! I just love red and black together!!

hope your weekend is great!!
hugs, Janiel

Suzie Q said...

Hi Chris,
Aww I love this card the colours are fab, so funky - nice papers i do like spots -not the one on my nose at the moment!! (look like a witch!) no comments please lol x
Hugs
Suzie Qx

Victoria said...

Stunning card Chris! Love the striking red and black together!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Fiona said...

A lovely image Chris and beautifully coloured as always. Such a striking card. Hope to be at the barn next Saturday, will you be there in the morning????

Fiona x

Sandra said...

How cute is this! Love the way you have coloured the sweet keto. I thought the scallops were a wrap. You are such a clever and talented lady.
Hugs
Sandra x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Chris, cute image and beautifully coloured. Have a lovely weekend
Clairex

Shirley N said...

Chris, this is just beautiful!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Chris, these little stamps are so easy to colour and cute to use!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Merry said...

Such a wonderful card...love that image.

Julie said...

Hi Chris - fab card, I do love these little Ketto images, have one that hasn't seen any ink yet!! Super idea with the scalloped circles-they really make your image pop!! I see you're demoing next week at the Craft Barn - might just pop down and say hello!! Juliexx

carole said...

Beautifull card, and very original. I love this Ketto too. I have two.

Soon
Carole