12 February 2011

All Sorts Challenges


Hi everyone and I hope your weekend is off to a good start. It's my second week as guest designer on the Allsorts Challenge blog and for this challenge the theme chosen by Brenda  is 'all about the sentiment'. There's fantastic inspiration from the DT so I hope you'll pop over and join in.

I've gone for a chipboard letters sentiment which I've coloured with distress ink, glittered and popped up over a Tim Holtz Sizzex die cut bookplate which is inked and embossed. Lots of pearl pen for decoration and the scalloped layers were punched with a Martha Stewart edger punch.

Enjoy your Saturday.

9 comments:

Renkata said...

Very chic card.
I love it.

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Chris this is a fabulous way of uising your punches it looks stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Marimer said...

Nuevamente gracias Chris por tu visita.
Me encanta esta idea de tu tarjeta y con tu permiso la haré algun dia, me parece sencilla, elegante y con mucho gusto.
Feliz San Valentin.
Besitos.

Georgia said...

This is so gorgeous and striking Chris! I love the scalloped layers and lovely colour, they look perfect together! Have a great weekend! :) Love, Georgia xx

Unknown said...

Oh wauw Chris what a beautiful and original card!
Hugs Ageeth x

angelwhispers said...

Such a gorgeous card the colours are lovely. Chanelle xxx

Cami said...

Hi Chris! What a lovely card! All the rows of punched borders and the "pearls" look so lacy and pretty! Love how you colored and glittered the letters! Enjoy your Sunday!
Hugs, Cami

Gisèle said...

This is an absolutely stunning card Chris. I love everything about it. Well done!

Julie said...

Brilliant - such a striking design!! Juliexx