30 August 2011

Craft Barn product of the week - Andy Skinner


Hi everyone! Product of the Week at the Craft Barn blog this week is all things Andy Skinner and if you haven't seen any of his lines which are gorgeous you can find them all over at the Craft Barn website. There's a gorgeous line of stamps, one set of which I've used for my project and they're all perfect for creating scenes with great images and sentiments included in the sets. I've also used one of the ceramic tiles from Andy's Country Love range of blank ceramics as the base for the scene. There are many items in this line that are gorgeous for all kinds of paint effects in which Andy is an expert. More details of this project, Andy's projects from yesterday and more to come through the week at the Craft Barn blog, I hope you'll pop over and let us know what you think.

Enjoy your day :)



Clickable supplies list:


4 comments:

Georgia said...

Absolutely stunning card Chris, I love the scene you've created! The sentiment is lovely and the ink effect looks beautiful! I love it! :) Love, Georgia xx

Tara said...

Wow Chris, what a beauty! Your colouring is stunning as always and I love the fab sentiment, so pretty!
Hugs Tara xx

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Chris!
This is gorgeous. your colouring is always a delight.
Hugs Maz

Lou said...

Hi!Chris this is really lovely,
gorgeous scene and did get his Winter set last weekend-so nice.
thanks for your lovely comments,
i have a little candy on my blog.
hugs Lou.xx