17 August 2011

Craft Barn product of the week - Cosmic Shimmer



Hi everyone, hope you're having a good week so far :). I have a purse to show today which I've decorated as part of the product of the week feature at The Craft Barn blog. Everyone is playing with various Cosmic Shimmer products and there are lots of gorgeous projects by my DT friends. I've used my chalk misters on the cream cotton purse blank with a Tando Creative stencil and Tim Holtz stamps. There are photographs of the inside of the wallet and a write up also Isa's beautiful projects to see from yesterday if you pop over for a look.

Enjoy your day :)

   

Materials list clickable links:

8 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Really fabulous this purse Chris, absolutely fantastic!
A big hug, have a lovely day, Francesca.

Zuzu's Blog said...

beeeeeeee-utiful. I am a cosmic shimmers fan (be it chalk mists mica mists or their embossing powders and enamels.. ) love this purse.

Riet said...

So wonderful Chris.

Hugs Riet.xx

whyducks said...

So lovely Chris!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chris ! Sue C x

Georgia said...

This looks stunning Chris! The Cosmic Shimmer effect is great and I love the colours and design, such a gorgeous purse, I love it! :) Love, Georgia xx

Anonymous said...

What a fun project this is Chris! Just beautiful! :) Hope you are having a great weekend! hugs, Angela

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, your purse is just stunning Chris - very clever !

You just need some pennies to put in it now !

Hugs,

Jo x