2 August 2011

Katzelkraft Tag


Hi everyone, I have a tag to show today using some gorgeous new Katzelkraft lace stamps which I've used for the background of the tag with distress inks and on the vellum lacy piece at the bottom. I'm entering Simon Says Stamp and Show this week where they're asking for a tag and Studio L3 Grungy Monday where Linda would like to see this Tim Holtz technique used. I enjoyed the technique which was one I hadn't seen before, it's nice to try something new.

Katzelkraft stamps are available exclusively in the UK at the Craft Barn and direct from Katzelkraft in France.

Before I go I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of my Orchids which are all in bloom at the same time :)!

Enjoy your evening :)

11 comments:

Dan said...

Great tag Chris - I love how you've used a white pen to "lift" some of the elements, that's one of my favorite techniques! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Judy Wood said...

What a beautiful take! I love your flowers! So colorful! Great job!

Denise said...

Gorgeous tag Chris. Love that flower.
Hugs
Denise xx

Sasha said...

This is stunning, Chris! Such rich, luscious, vibrant colours. Fabulous stamping and your flower is gorgeoius!!

Miranda said...

Hi Chris, your tag is beautiful! Great colours and like that seambinding! All your designs are very beautiful, greetz, Miranda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag Chris ! Love the colours and the ribbon is fabulous. Sue C x

Fleur said...

Oh Chris this tag is STUNNING & as for that flower ~its absolutly gorgeous.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Suzanne Bouchard said...

WOW what a beautiful tag! i love the colors, the stamps and the flower! What a lovely texture your flower has. What kind of material did you use for this flower?

Isabelle Norris said...

This is stunning Chris, love your flower
isa x

fairy thoughts said...

gorgeous tag, love the flower and the white areas around the stamp
janet

whyducks said...

Oh so beautiful Chris.