27 October 2011

Craft Barn Calendar Challenge - Katzelkraft


Hi everyone! Our August pages for the Craft Barn Calendar challenge are on the Craft Barn Blog this week and our theme for the week is Katzelkraft Stramps. I've done a little write up on my ATC which again follows my trees and leaves theme using a stamp from a gorgeous Abstract style trees stamp set from Katzelkraft and which you'll find over on the blog.

To keep with my trees and leaves theme I've used a lovely woodgrain embossing folder which makes a gorgeous background. There's lots of inspiration from my DT friends all week and the next challenge starts on Saturday if you're joining us in making your own calendar.

Enjoy your day



Materials clickable list:


2 comments:

June Nelson said...

Chris this is just perfect, it has depth and is so pretty with your colours used xxx

Juls said...

this is so stylish!! Love the blinged up swirl! Hugs Juls