21 November 2011

TOMIC 25 - Animal Mania!



Hi everyone, Monday again and time for another challenge at TOMIC! This week our challenge is Animal Mania and to use any Magnolia animal and Magnolia patterned paper on the project. I hope you can join us in the challenge and as always there's a gorgeous prize on offer from Magnolia Stamps. 

I've used the Sweet Christmas Tilda and Christmas hat from the Sweet Christmas collection, Magnolia with butterfly from the Butterfly Dreams 2011 collection and the Merry Christmas ticket stamp from the 2008 Christmas collection. Tilda and the hat are masked together and I stamped Magnolia without her butterfly before colouring with pencils. I've used Magnolia Sweet Rainbow paper, 'Wild Red' which is perfect for Christmas too and I've also used the Spruce branch and snowflake Doohickey dies, I love them both, they're so delicate and pretty. The kraft paper under the image is embossed with a snowflake embossing folder and the raised parts are highlighted with white ink. To decorate I added stardust stickles, pearl pen dots, seam binding ribbon, tinsel, a star pin, and a rusty bell.

WINTER STAMP CLUB
Today is the last day to order the Winter Stamp Club package. Here's the LINK to order.

I'm entering my card into the Totally Tilda challenge where this week the challenge is masking. I've masked together Tilda and the hat.

Enjoy your day! :)

14 comments:

Leoni BG said...

I love the way you color!
Beautiful card.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Chris, me again :))
It's wonderful to see your fab card on our challenge. And I have you as my comment number ;)
Your card is stunning!!
Love, Mel. xxx

Unknown said...

Great card Chris. I love the shading you've done and your colouring is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us in our Masking challenge at Totally Tilda this time. Hope to see you again next time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Julie said...

Wow Chris! An absolute stunner! Your coloring is FABULOUS!

Hugz,
Julie

June Nelson said...

oh your colouring is so beautiful chris the card is amazing!!! xxx

Faye said...

I hope all is ok there?

This card is just superb. Your colouring - wow. And the snowflakes are perfecto. xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Chris, stunning card, fab masking and colouring, thanks so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Chris, This is totally wonderful, I love the colours you chose and the colouring is brilliant as usual:0) Gay xxx

Tankku said...

So lovely card! I love your colouring!

Jacqui P said...

Oh my goodness this is stunning!! your colouring is fantasic and fab masking! thankyou for joining us at totally Tilda
Hugs
Jacqui P x

Christina C. said...

I could swear I commented on this beauty already, but, alas, I must have clicked on the wrong tab!
That's called being in a hurry!!!
I am amazed at your coloring skills, that cute puppy's fur looks amazing.
You have a special talent to bring life into your images! Tilda looks awesome sitting on Santa's cap.

Michelle said...

Another amazing creation that's making my jaw drop!! The puppy is stunning -- so intricate -- I just love ogling your work :)

Juls said...

this is so cute and gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Andrea said...

this is so cute!
I love this new Tilda! She is here on my desk, but there is no time to stamp her :-(

Hugs
Annchen