16 May 2012

TOMIC 50 - sketch + photo inspiration + yellow



Hi everyone! There's a new challenge starting on TOMIC today and we have a lovely theme that incorporates a great sketch to follow from Tina, a photo of Magnolia Ink as inspiration and the use of yellow. I hope you can join us and be in with the chance of a gorgeous prize from Magnolia.

I made a gift box and used yellow patterned paper and yellow plain card to make it up. On top is a small easel card  die cut with a spellbinders postage stamp die from the same card and papers and that's where I've added the sketch part of the challenge. Some of my layers are ribbon and jute mesh. Tilda with bird cage is coloured with distress ink markers and watercolour markers and I've added flowers, ribbon, pearl pen dots to decorate.

Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous as always Chris and your creation is so lovely!!!!

Hugs from Karin

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Chris,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cami said...

Hi Chris! Beautiful project for this TOMIC color challenge! I like that postage stamp die and how you've colored Tilda...always so beautiful!
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Cami

Fleur said...

Wow This is stunning, gorgeous colours and super details
HUGZ Fleur xXx

angelwhispers said...

OMG Chris I'm in awe of your colouring this is just awesome what beautiful colours and wow I just love the dress colours! Love Chanelle xxxx

Julie said...

Just gorgeous Chris. You inspire me to blend colors that I would usually not blend. Just Fabulous!

Hugz,
Julie

Christina C. said...

Totally spectacular, Chris! Your coloring is superb...such a stunning project!

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness Chris!!!! Your distress coloring is so delicious - I cannot get over it but I do know what an artist you truly are. Your project is wonderful Chis. I love it! By the way, I am enrolled in two of Mr. Andy's courses this summer and I am so excited!
Sandy

Elly said...

A cuteeeeeeeeeee (:o)

Chelsea said...

Your coloring and shading of the images is just beautiful! So very artistic!