29 November 2013

The Artistic Stamper Guest Designer post - A winter tale


 
Hi everyone, hope you're well and looking forward to the weekend. I'm here with a sneak peek of my final project for the The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog where there are more photo's and a description of the elements for my Christmas mixed media canvas. I've thoroughly enjoyed working with the gorgeous Artistic Stamper stamps and with lots of my favourite arty ladies too, the Creative Team blog is always a great one for lots of inspiration if you haven't taken a look before. Enjoy your day.

9 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Hi Chris,
That is one stunning piece of art, and thank you for joining us at The Artistic Stamper this month. It has been our pleasure to have you on board :)
Jennie x

barbarastewart1 said...

Oh my ... I simply, positively LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

Kelly said...

Wow this is gorgeous canvas full of texture! I love the colors you chose with the stamped images. They blend so well together and how cool to be able to use it for holiday decorating! Great job showcasing their images!
Have a grand day,
Kelly

Words and Pictures said...

It looks like another beauty, Chris - I'm off for a closer look. It's been lovely having you with us this month.
Alison xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Stunning canvas Chris, gorgeous detail and images and I love the texture and colours, so eye catching. Tracy x

Christina C. said...

OMG.....breathtaking!!!!! What a show stopper!!!! I adore this Christmas canvas art.

Anonymous said...

Just been to have a look Chris, absolutely stunning ! Sue C x

Paty said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Chris! You make stamping look magical.

Paty said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Chris! You make stamping look so magical!