11 February 2016

Paperbabe Stamps February Release - Day 3

Hi everyone and here we are on the last day of introductions for the Paperbabe Stamps February Release and today we're showcasing Beanie Hat, Pom Pom and Spectacle templates and Knit stencil which are to be great to work with the all the portrait templates and many other options.

I've gone for an A4 journal page today and used the mixed media template Wavy Bunches and Female Face Stamp Set to create my girl, she's coloured with pencils, water colour and India ink. I added some of my own freehand pen work doe some of the hair around her neck and I outlined everything with black pen. I've used one of the pop dot stamps in a colour similar to the background over the watercolour.

The knit stencil makes easy work of colouring in the hat and I love the glasses which I've given metallic gold frames and a blue tint. There are different sizes and shapes too for lots of options.

There's more gorgeous inspiration from Kim on the Paperbabe Stamps blog and all of the February Release is available to purchase today from the Paperbabe Stamps Shop.

No comments: