24 June 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 36

Hi everyone, challenge 36 starts today on the Paperbabe Stamps blog and this time we have a lovely inspiration photo as the theme.

I went with the lovely colour combination from the inspiration photo above and first created a distress ink background which I stamped over using the Birthday Wishes and Butterfly Pieridae stamp sets and the peony single stamp


I always find the perfect birthday greeting combination in the Birthday Wishes stamp set and at the moment I can't use the Butterfly Pieridae set enough it also has that sweet little heart I've used in the background hich is just one of the gorgeous and useful little stamps that Kim always includes in her sets.

I hope you'll join us in the challenge this time and there's a lovely prize to win as always.

Chris X

 

 

 

3 comments:

Carole C. said...

Hi Chris .
A gorgeous card it is too.
I was very pleased to be the recipient of this. Love the colour combination and the peony stamp is lovely.
Thank you again.
Carole xx

Cami said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Chris. Love the colours and flowers are gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx