25 August 2016

Paperbabe Stamps August Release

Hi everyone, it's August release day at Paperbabe Stamps and the gorgeous Peaceful Flurries stamp set and Peaceful Flurries Co-ordinates substrates will be available HERE once they go live.

I love that Kim has designed different shapes and sizes of snowflakes which makes them great for backgrounds as well as focal images.

 

I've stamped in a variety of inks with a Distress ink base layer and with paint on the substrate snowflakes which are a great little embellishment. I'm looking forward to trying out more techniques with these and Kim has some gorgeous inspiration over on the Paperbabe Stamps blog.

Back soon,

Chris

 

 

3 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Chris love your colours, hope you are well. I'm just plodding along making a couple of cards nothing much doing. shame the Sandy closed the Craftbarn it was nearer to me than ever, but good things come to and end I suppose Take care big hugs Jo xxxx

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

Team Clark said...

I'm not yet in the spirit for winter, but these just push my buttons and make me want to listen to a carol! Love love your gorgeous stamping and layering! Hugs, Autumn