19 October 2016

Paperbabe Stamps October Release



Hi everyone, it's Paperbabe Stamps October Release time and this month Kim has designed a brilliant bottle set of stamps, substrates and stencils for a myriad of ways to use them.





My project for today is a little shelf of goodies using three of the bottle shaped substrates with different stopper options, labels and stamps from the sets, there really are endless possibilities.




I used Distress Paints and a couple of Distress stain sprays in picket fence and silver for everything except that great crackle stencil you can see on the blue and amber bottle which I did in Distress Inks.

There's lots of inspiration from Kim at Paperbabe Stamps blog and from my teamies Kerrie and Terrie and all the new items will be on sale at Paperbabe Stamps shop on Friday.

I'm back tomorrow with another offering with the release.
Chris x

1 comment:

Carol S. said...

Brilliant art work and love all the texture. Hugs, Carol S.xx