1 February 2017

Craft Stamper March Issue - my project sneak peek






Hi everyone, hope you’re all well and after a bit of an absence I’ve got a sneak peek to show today of one of the projects I have in the March issue of Craft Stamper Magazine which is out on Friday (3rd February) and is availble to purchase from newsagents, www.craftstamper.com for subscriptions, www.mags-uk for single print copies and www.pocketmags.co.uk for digital copies from Friday 3rd February.

It’s always a thrill to be published in Craft Stamper and I loved working with Trish Latimer’s gorgeous star girl stamp.

Back soon,


Chris

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Congrats Chris on your Craft Stamper project, I'm loving all the sparkle and texture. After a bit of an absence.... I'm back making cards! Hope all well with you? x