17 December 2008

Lovely award from Sandra, thank you!

Hi everyone, I was lucky enough to receive this great award from Sandra who's blog I absolutely love! Thanks San! If you haven't visited Sandra's blog before you're in for a real treat.

"The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know. And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to...."
Here are my addictions which wasn't too difficult as there are so many:-

1. Art and craft (of course)
2. Chocolate (any kind will do but fave is Belgian)
3. Coffee
4. Desserts (if they have chocolate in them, even better)
5. All kinds of magazines (can't resist them)

Mmm, I think we mainly have a food theme going on here, unsurprisingly!

I'd like to pass this on to five lovely ladies who have wonderful blogs and always make me smile. Michele, Tara, Carolyn, Donna and Madge.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Chris - Guess what I've just left you this award on my blog. It wasn't on your blog when I looked (lol).
I've also given to Carolyn as have you (great minds - or something)
hugs Heather xx

Michele Roos said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award Chris and also congratulations on getting this award. Michele x

Ann said...

Thank you so much Chris for giving me the Award, it is brilliant. I just love your card and you will see from my blog entry on my passions, Distress Inks is hopefully going to be my 6th passion as they are on my Santa List. xxxx

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh, Chris, You are sooo deserving of this "fabulous" award... congrats!!!! And thanks so much for passing it on to me!!! I just love your blog, your superb colouring style and your stunning card composition!!!
I hope to get a post up and pass this award on to some other fabulous ladies tomorrow or the nest day,smile!!!!
Hugs, t

Donna said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award Chris it is very much appreciated :) huge apologies for not coming over to pick it up sooner but I have been a poorly little bunny :( Donna x