28 July 2008

My Spiral Whisper Stamp Designs







It's an exciting week ahead for me as my stamp designs for Spiral Whisper go on pre-order today. They can be ordered on the website, will be sent out next Monday 4th August and can be shipped anywhere. I'm still having to pinch myself when I look on the website and see them! There are five up at the moment which are in the 'by Designer' section and the Backgrounds section.

I'm hoping to have some of them soon so that I can put some card samples on the blog.

Back soon,

Chris

3 comments:

poupetteval said...

WOWWWW I LOVE THEM

something for you on my blog

Unknown said...

they are just wonderful Tx

cats whiskers said...

Wow they are brilliant, just been and ordered 3 off them. There goes my no spending for a week
Best of Luck
Hugs Jacqui x