29 July 2008

Wylde Women Award

I received this great award this week from three ultra talented ladies Chloe, Kim and Valerie which is a great honour. Thank you so much to each one of you, you're blogs are an inspiration to all and your comments are so encouraging to me. I hope you have a moment by following the links above, to have a look at their blogs as they're really wonderful.

Wylde Women Award

Wylde Women Award pix

Introducing the Wylde Women Award to give to your favorite Wylde Woman blogger. Here are the rules:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number inbetween - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.TammyVitale.com/) (so I can go visit all these wonderful women.

Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I would love to see this travel around the world and so will award more than one, but for my inaugurel award, I present this newest of the new blog awards to Sue at Artful Adventures (http://www.artfuladventures.typepad.com ) since typepad isn't let me link right now). She is great company, an artistic inspiration, and an all around blogger. Thanks, Sue!

thought for the day: What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? George Eliot



I'd like to pass this award on to:

Tania
Louby
Anna
Sandra
Isa
Rach
Dawn
Gisela
Clair
Han


For their great support to me and wonderful comments. I hope you can have a look at these fantastic ladies' blogs you won't be disappointed. TFL.

Back soon,
Chris

2 comments:

Rach said...

Awww thank you Chris for thinking of me.....mwah...
Hugs rach.xx

Louby said...

Thanks so much Chris, sorry I haven't been in touch sooner, have just been so busy with holiday organising and the kids off school. I'm just not getting the time to card make at the mo.
Thanks again for the award
Louby.x