30 November 2009

StampARTic Blog - Walk of fame



Hi everyone, just had to pop on and share some lovely news I had yesterday which was that Carola and the very talented ladies at StampARTic e-zine blog picked me for the November 'Walk of Fame' and I'm sharing the walk with the lovely Marlene and Nina who had the most gorgeous cards displayed along with my card from this post. Thank you very much ladies for choosing me, I've admired all the wonderful work created by you all on the DT  for a long time. If you haven't visited StampARTic then you'll find it's full of superb creativity, reviews, interviews, new products and tutorials, there's a huge amount of inspiration and information. Thanks again ladies and I'm very honoured to display the badge. TFL.

7 comments:

Jane said...

That's fantastic news Chris! congratulations! hugs, Jane xx

Sandra said...

Congratulations Sweetie!! Fabulous News!!
Sandra x

Di said...

Hi Chris
Congrats, not surprised though!great news!
I have just started my own digi store and have just realised you have range of stamps called kadoodle. The cat in my illustrations, my daughter called kaboodle, i panicked for a mo as i thought it was the same and you would think i was copying. Glad its not but just similar.
i just popped to ninas blog arent her cards fab too!
congrats chris, well deserved hun!

Hugs Di x

Chrissie said...

Congratulations Chris and so well deserved!
I'm not at all surprised that they picked that card as it's gorgeous (although they'd be hard pressed to find one of your cards that wasn't!)
Thanks for the link, I've bookmarked it and shall go exploring later on.

Fiona said...

Well done Chris. Your award is very well deserved, you are an exceptionally talented lady.
Fiona x

Clare said...

WOW! This card is gorgeous, as are all your cards! Just wanted to know that I look regularly at your blog and your stunning cards, even thought I may not get around to commenting often.

There is an award for you on my blog. Thanks for your lovely blog and digi stamps!

Love, Clare x

Dawn said...

Awww Well Done Chris - Great news and no wonder 'cos you ROCK!!!


Hugs
Dawn
xx