19 May 2011

Craft Barn Wishing Well - Gesso part 2



Hi everyone, it's Part two of the current Craft Barn wishing well which is all about Gesso with some great ideas of ways to use it and a photo step by step from me and from my DT friend Isa.  

I used gesso on my tag as a resist with distress inks and then decorated with lots of goodies which are available at The Craft Barn.


The new Wishing Well challenge starts tomorrow and I hope you can join us.

Enjoy your day and thanks as always for your lovely comments. :)

11 comments:

Anesha said...

This is just beautiful Chris!!

Marimer said...

Hola Chris, siemdpre me digo que ya he visto todo y siempre me quedo sorprendida con tus trabajos, la decoracion que has puesto en el tag de puntos negros es genial, seguro que la utilizaré y la mariposa me ha dejado con la boca abierta, preciosa, preciosa, besitos y sigue sorpendiéndonos.

judith@poppy cottage said...

Fabulous tag Chris, love the beeswax details too, Judith xx

Christina C. said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, Chris!!!!!

Riet said...

So wonderful tag Chris.

Hugs Riet.xx

whyducks said...

Lovely, I am not sure how you did it, but it is very pretty.

CraftyC said...

Beautiful tag Chris, love the dots
Clairex

Isabelle @ the Craft Barn said...

Stunning sample Chris!!
Thank you xxx
isa

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous tag Chris love the whole design, stunning. with hugs Shirleyx

Zuzu's Blog said...

OO i do like this one Chris. the colours are fab. I have used other techniques for resist but i like the thought of this one, leaving the gesso in place adding a bit of texture. might give it a try for the challenge.

Z x

Juls said...

wow this is just beautiful!! Hugs Juls