13 November 2015

Paperbabe Stamps challenge 21 - Anything goes

 

Hi everyone, challenge 21 'Anything Goes' starts today on Paperbabe Stamps blog and as always there's a lovely prize on offer and a fortnight to enter.

I'm trying to add to my Christmas card stash so I've used the Reindeer Fusions stamp set to make one. I created the ombré black and grey inked reindeer with Luxe inks using a sponge to add ink to the transition of colours area and the dots are added back in with a white pen. The bauble accessory stamps were stamped in white and red and outlined with pens.

I finished off the card with red stamped Rudolph sentiment, white edge inking and pen doodling then some stars punched from silver glitter paper.

Hope you'll join us in the challenge.

Chris x

 

2 comments:

Carole C. said...

Hi Chris.
Loving this. Looks great on the craft card.
Carole x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Chris and Rudolph is so adorable. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx