16 December 2015

Paperbabe Stamps December Release - Day 1


Hi everyone, it's day one of the Paperbabe Stamps December release and we're kicking off with the Mini Profile Face Stamp Set and Templates.

The stamp set is great as you have both sides of the face so the portrait can face either way simply by flipping the templates for the head, neck, arm and hair.

I chose to have my girl facing right so I flipped over all the templates. The plait hairstyle template is very cute and even has a curve for creating the plait lines in the middle.

I outlined in black pen over a gesso' large chipboard tag and then coloured with distress markers and a bit of pencil.

To finish off I used the You Quote Stamp 'Dreams Take You' which I Stamped over everything in archival ink.

Kim has some gorgeous inspiration on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog and links to all of the team blogs in today's post. The new stamps and templates will be ready to purchase at Paperbabe Stamps shop on Saturday and I'll be back tomorrow with the day two release.

Chris x

 

5 comments:

Terri Koszler said...

Amazing Chris, I love her x

angelwhispers said...

What a beautiful tag Christine and as always so beautifully coloured she really pops. Love Chanelle xx

Carole C. said...

Hi Chris.
Your colouring is so beautiful.
This is really pretty.
Carole x

Redanne said...

Oh wow Chris, your tag is absolutely stunning - loving that red hair! Anne xx

Juls said...

Love the red hair xx