26 February 2018

Paperartsy Blog Challenge - Topic 3 - Watercolour with Zinski Art









Hi everyone,


Hope you had a good weekend.  I have a post appearing on the PaperArtsy blog tonight for the Topic 3 Watercolour challenge and I'm using some of the gorgeous Zinski Art stamps I was lucky enough to help to make samples with for the release a few weeks ago.






I made a little Art -Zine, you can see a little of how I did that here but there are  more photo's and explanation on the PaperArtsy Blog,



I think the sheep are my favourite set still from the release.




I also made some ATCs.

and a tag.

There is lots of really gorgeous inspiration from other PA bloggers on the subject of watercolour which is a varied and interesting topic as there are so many routes you can go down for this.

Have a good week and hopefully it's a creative one!

Chris x

3 comments:

Carol S. said...

Definitely with you on the sheep, Chris!! Dare I say, the others are a bit too weird for me. Love all the colour mixes. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous way to display all those quirky characters. Would love to study those little pages up close, the sheep is definitely my favourite too!!
Have a great week Chris.. Hugs Tracey xx

Carole C. said...

Hello. Definitely the sheep, it's great. Bird of paradise I'm liking too.
Great backgrounds and colours,as usual Chris. You've had fun with these.:)
See you soon.
Carole x