30 May 2019

PaperArtsy Blog Post - Topic 8 - Put a brush on it


Hi everyone, hope you're well. I have a post on the PaperArtsy Blog, this is after the event unfortunately as my draft post didn't get to be posted on the correct day but I've linked to the actual post if anyone would like to have a look at the process for my stone effect background with Fresco Finish Chalk acrylics and Infusions powders.



I've used Lynne Perella's gorgeous Egyptian themed set LPC 038 for the stamping, I love the incredible amount of detail in her stamps.



My take on putting a brush on it was to doodle some brushes in the background.


My dyed with Infusions seam binding ribbon, this treatment always works a treat and you get automatic vintage because of the walnut crystals in the Infusions powders.

Have a good weekend.

Chris x

1 comment:

Carol S. said...

I have never seen a stamp with that amount of detail!!! Incredible talent. Gorgeous background and colours Chris. Big hugs, Carol S.xx