2 July 2019

Craft Stamper August Issue - Cover



Hi everyone, just popping on to share that the Craft Stamper Magazine August Issue is out on Friday.  To buy subscriptions,  www.craftstamper.com www.mags-uk.com for single print copies, digital copies from www.pocketmags.com, overseas subscriptions are available too!

I'm thrilled as always to have my project on the front cover, it's always exciting to find out when Trish sends out the email (thanks Trish x).



I had a lovely time making the tag with gorgeous MDF embellishments from Samantha K Designs, Stamps, Paints and Infusions from PaperArtsy and Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.

Have a good week.
Chris x

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

OMG!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you, all your projects are always FABULOUS!!! Hugs

hanap said...

Congratulations,Chris.I am looking forward to this new issue with your project.
hanap