6 November 2015

Craft Stamper December Issue

Hi everyone, Hope you've had a good week. The December issue of Craft Stamper is in the shops today and I'm thrilled to bits to be on the cover this month with my mixed media tag featuring Clare Lloyd's sweet stamp set for PaperArtsy Eclectica (Clare Lloyd) 08 as part of the stamping contrasts monthly feature.

The stamp set is a great design with some funny sentiments and accessory stamps that I always find useful in a set.

There are gorgeous makes from my team-mates, a Christmas Origami wreath from me and as well as being available in high street shops it can be ordered online from the Craft Stamper website shop it's also available as a download from PocketMags.

Back soon with another mixed media canvas.

Chris x

 

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations, it's a wonderful project.

Clare Lloyd said...

its fabulous. x

Cami said...

CONGRATULATIONS, CHRIS! What an honor to you. She is beautifully colored and adorned. You always impress me with your creativity!
Hugs, Cami

Carol S. said...

Fabulous creation Chris. Truly amazing, as the image doesn't look anything like the stamp. I think you are a magician!!!Lol!! Happy Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole C. said...

hi Chris.
Well done, how exciting, the tag is great.
I love the colours you have used.
Carole x

hanap said...

Congratulations,Chris.
Your tag is wonderful.I have bought the Stamper with your tag on the cover page.I was very glad I could find more pages with your crafting in this issue.
hana