29 April 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 32 - Birthdays

Hi everyone hope you've had a good week and judging by weather here in the UK at the moment we're all set for typical Bank Holiday weekend weather, hopefully we've finished with the snow at least for this week!

At Paperbabe Stamps blog we're starting a new challenge with Birthdays being the theme, I hope you can join us and as always there's a lovely prize on offer from Kim.

I've made a mixed media style birthday card using the new male face mini stamp set and the mixed media templates men - mini portrait. I was playing around with a PaperArtsy Infusions background initially and tried out the templates and stamps over the top. I added shading with watercolour pen and charcoal over the background then doodled the border in black and white Sakura pens. To finish off I added some Tim Holtz rub-ons and white stamped stars from the stamp set.

Have a lovely weekend.

Chris x

 

1 comment:

Cami said...

Wow Chris! This is stunning!!! I just love all your projects and seeing how you put colors together. Have a lovely weekend!
Cami