9 August 2019

Paperbabe Stamps August Release - Stencils



Hi everyone, I'm back today with my project using the new Paperbabe Stamps stencils. The August release has been in full swing on the Paperbabe Stamps blog all this week and all the new products will be for sale in the Paperbabe Stamps Shop on Saturday.

The designs are fantastic, so many uses for them too for mixed media backgrounds, patterned hair and clothes, masterboards etc., etc.



Doodle stars

Star Masks

Cross Hatch

Dots on Stripes

Dotty

Iso Fun

Lino Cuts

Pebble Rows


I love stars so it was the first one I picked up for this project but I'll be enjoying using them all I know.





I made an abstract style birthday card and used a lined index card as my substrate with transparent Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics so that the lines showed through. Over the top I put some paint coloured Grunge Paste through the stars stencil and brushed over with some Mica powder when it was dry. I just added a die cut sentiment to finish it off also dusted with mica.

There's lots of lovely inspiration from Kim on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog and links to all the gorgeous projects from the Paperbabe Team as well.

Happy shopping tomorrow and have a lovely weekend!

Chris x

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great project, love the colours.

Carol S. said...

Chris this is a brilliant piece or art. I would of chosen the stars first too. Have a lovely weekend, hugs, Carol S.xx