8 August 2019

Paperbabe Stamps August Release - Mini Templates



Hi everyone, there's a new release reveal all this week on the Paperbabe Stamps blog with lots of new goodies to choose from which will be for sale in the Paperbabe Stamps shop on Saturday.


Above you can see the project in full using the new Mini sized versions of the dinky's previously released. It's good to have a template size for every type of project and I've made a large card with the Side Swept Waves, one of the Mini Torso's and the Mini Face stamps from an earlier release.





I started off with a sepia only colour scheme in mind but as you can see it couldn't be much further from that :D. The figure was originally coloured with vintage photo distress ink then I used coloured pencil over the top. There's highlighting with white gel pen and a mixed stencil background. You can see some of the new stencils to be revealed tomorrow here, I used Distress Oxide ink which I knocked back a lot for a muted effect in the background but I used the stars one again on her bodice where it's more prominent and outlined in white pen.

I enjoyed doing her hair and creating waves, highlight and shadow. Close up the black is blacker, the photo didn't pick up on it too well this time.

I hope you'll pop over to the blog to see all the lovely inspiration from Kim and links to the Paperbabe Stamps team.

I'm back tomorrow for the stencils reveal.

Chris x



No comments: