13 March 2009

Design Team Call


Hi everyone and I hope you're all having a good week. Just when you thought all the challenges were sorted up pops another one ;D and I'm pleased to announce that myself and my friend Sandra (sandradrydesigns) will be hosting a new weekly challenge Dare U 2 Digi Stamp which will be starting on Friday 3rd April. We hope that you'll be able to join us using your digital images and for challenge #1 there'll be a prize and occasional prizes at other times, you can use digital images from any company and combine challenges too but most of all have fun creating.

We're looking for a Design Team who love using digital images in their projects with active blogs to join myself and Sandra so if you'd like to enter, email us at dareu2digistamp@yahoo.co.uk by Tuesday 24th March with a link to your blog so that we can come and visit you. The call is open internationally and the new team members will be announced on Friday 27th March.

6 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Oh good luck with this Chris and I'll be sure to join in now and again!!I'm in love with that gorgeous spotty daffodil jug!! Do you know where I can buy one for my kitchen??? Love the butterflies..he he I'm in a bit of a butterfly mood too!
Judy xx

Jo Nevill said...

How wonderful Chris ! Just wishing you and Sandra all the best in your new venture and I shall pop my head around the door to see whats occurring and hopefully have the chance to join in !!!

Hugs,

Jo x

Liza said...

Hi Chris, best of luck to you and Sandra with your new challenge blog, I'll pop over and join in.

Liza x

Dawn♥ said...

Ahhh wow what a beautiful card. I love all the pretty butterflies and yummy papers! Beautifully done! :)
♥Dawn♥

Jackie said...

Ooh........I shall keep my eye out for this one (I love downloads) :) I've just added a card to my blog with another one of your 'girls'.

simplyfairies said...

Oh this sounds like fun, .... I am sure your Challenge blog will be a massive hit well done to you and Sandra....