23 July 2013

Paperbabe Stamps - Apple Tree Hugs


Hi everyone, hope you had a good weekend and a good start to the week. It's my posting day on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today and the full card can be seen there. I'm enjoying all the possibilities there are with the Tree Hugs stamp set, there are so many ways to give a different look each time the set is used. Hope you'll pop over and have a look and Kim has also posted some more fantastic cards with such imaginative ways to use the Design a Knit set.
 

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Morning Chris....love what I can see of your card already...the colour combo is gorgeous....I'll pop over to the blog and take a better look...

Have a fab day
Take care
San x

Danielle Champagne said...

I want to see more of this lovely image Chris. on to the Paperbabe blog! Have a nice day! Hugs.

Kelly said...

I took a closer look at your tree, I love how you put your style into it! Someday we need to get together!! I love the colors and how they are blended together.
Have a great day!
Kelly

Unknown said...

Stunning i love it your colour choice is wonderful Txx

Words and Pictures said...

Great colours... and I love the look of those dots. Off to see more.
Alison x