16 January 2020

Paperbabe Stamps January Release - Flourishing Hair Stamp Set & Templates - Golden Eye




Hi everyone, It's my first post of this year, I hope you're well and have had a happy start to the new year. 


I have my first project for Paperbabe Stamps January release and this gorgeous new set is 'Flourishing Hair stamps' and templates, I've combined it with a sentiment from the new Flourish and Grow sentiment stamps which are showcased tomorrow, the  sketchy roses stamp set and the Female Face Dinky Stamps.



You can see from the examples below the templates are the perfect masks so I was able to ink and stamp my background whilst retaining the paper colour for the face, absolutely brilliant and makes everything so quick and easy! I used distress inks in fired brick and festive berries and stamped the outline rose stamp in fired brick and chipped sapphire, I used coloured pencil to highlight the petals and for the face. I love the shape of the hairline in the flourishing hair stamps and there are lots of extra curls so you can make it your own, there are some sweet flowers too that I've scattered about and lots of lovely small accent stamps across the new sets that are so useful and which is something I really love about all Kim's stamp sets.




There's lots of inspiration with beautiful samples from Kim (sigh) on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog and links to teamies projects as well. I'll be back tomorrow with another project sample. 

1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Chris, sorry i'm so late to visit been a bit poorly but making the most of a good day today. Your tag is stunning you bring so much atmosphere to those Paperbabe faces. I't like she's hiding a whole lot more within the aperture.
Striking.. Sending Hugs your way as I move onto the next one Tracey xx