5 July 2015

Mixed media frame - Craft Barn class

Hi everyone, hope you've had a lovely weekend.
I'm sharing some photos of my recent Mixed Media frame class at the Craft Barn. We had a great day and as always it was a pleasure to see each interpretation of the project.
There's lots of layering and texturing techniques in the project.
Gorgeous metallic colour from Viva Maya Gold paints.

And an easy distressed finish with DecoArt Media cream.

All of this is on a large Tando multi-part frame which is perfect for displaying photographs or further mixed media in the aperture.

The class is running again in mid October with a few places left to be filled.

Back soon,

Chris x

 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hello Chris, been a long time for me, I missed so much of your gorgeous mixed media. I love the girls, you are such a inspiration for us. Your frame is awesome and how fun to do it in a class with friends. I love the colors and textures, so many and interesting. Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Hugs Kelly