25 November 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 47 - Anything Goes

Hi everyone, hope you're all well and are looking forward to the weekend. It's the start of another challenge at Paperbabe Stamps blog and this time it's everyone's favourite of 'Anything Goes'!

I made a Christmas Tree decoration using one of favourite Paperbabe stamp sets 'Bottle Brush Trees', I love the little fir trees that make such a great scene when stamped next to each other. I stamped them in Brilliance Ivy ink which has a slight gold sheen to it over white paint and versamagic chalk ink background then I stamped the snowflakes in white and silver brilliance ink. I used an Artcuts birch heart which are the perfect size for hanging on the tree and I gave it some sparkle with Cosmic Shimmer glitter jewels and tinsel trim for hanging it up.

 

 

I hope you' ll join us in the challenge and you don't need to use Paperbabe stamps in order to join in.

Chris X

 

2 comments:

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous heart and love the Christmas scene. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole C. said...

Hi Chris. Your heart is so pretty. It will look lovely on a tree and I really like the glitter jewels, they give a lovely, icy sparkle.
See you soon.
Carole x